consulting services offered by grif within the institutional means of
the Université de Montréal:
Project Feasibility Report: including economic and technical
- Bid Document Review: reviewing of tender documents
and performance specifications before being issued.
- Constructability Review: ensuring that the project
is "buildable" at a reasonable cost, within a reasonable time.
It involves the review of design drawings and specifications.
- Maintainability/Lifecycle Cost Review: ensuring that
the facility will be durable and can be efficiently maintained and operated.
- Project Procurement: Advising on the appropriate
procurement strategy and the organizational design to be used.
- Scope Management and Value Analysis: challenging a
project from its first principles in order to identify cost savings.
- Time, Cost and Risk Management: assuring time efficiency,
cost efficiency and reducing the negative influence of harmful risks.
- Quality Management: quality planning and control;
including the monitoring of specific project results to determine if
they comply with the performance specifications.
- Communication and Information Management: identifying
ways of increasing access to information for the companies of the building
- Design Management: advising on management of the
initial contracts of the project.
Construction Management: advising on supply management, tendering,
organizational design, security, etc.